Today is Earth Day. We dedicate this day to bring attention to the needs of our planet. After all, it’s the only planet we have. If you are reading this, it means that you have the means to change the world right now. Take a few minutes to watch Carl Sagan’s Pale Blue Dot below, it will help you appreciate our planet even more.
In the time you have watched this video, 825 acres of precious rainforest will be destroyed around the world. That’s roughly about 627 football fields, so you can visualize how much that truly is. The Rainforest Foundation has helped to save 28 million acres of rainforests already and you can be part of the solution as well. Here are 10 really simple things that you can do to help save our rainforests.
Share these 10 simple things with your friends and multiply your impact 10x. The more people are aware of these things, the more of our planet we can preserve. We also made some awesome images for you to share below. While we’ve grown disconnected from nature due to advances in technology and expanding cities, every day is Earth Day for animals.
Incoming search terms:
- the rainforest
- what are some things that people can do to help preserve the rainforests
- what can we do to save rainforests
- haw to save the rainforests
- how can we save the rainforest
- are some things you can do as a consumer to help preserve the rainforest?
- how to save the rainforests
- what we can do to save rainforests
- things you can do to save rainforest
- to save the rainforests