As the music stations start switching to Christmas music and you feel your holiday spirit rising, there’s nowhere better to put this energy than into making decorations for Christmas! You may have spent hundreds of dollars each year buying decorations. But you go to your neighbors house and they have the same exact ones. It’s boring, plain, expensive and wasteful. How about taking something that you already have and transforming it into something extraordinary? Something that will bring smiles and Christmas cheer.
We’ve got just the thing. We’ve collected awesome ideas from around the web to transform your home into a unique centerpiece for the holidays. From DIY (do it yourself) snowman, snowflakes to even a full Christmas tree! Not only will you bring the holiday spirit into your house, smiles but you will also help the environment. Can’t get any better than that.
1. How to Make Paper Snowflakes
Full instructions here: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-3D-Paper-Snowflake
2. DIY Reindeer Bottles
We KNOW you’ll have bottles laying around during the holidays. But wait, don’t throw them out. With these simple additions you can make them into an unforgettable Christmas decoration. Reindeer Bottles.
3. DIY Grinch Party Poppers
Looking for a clever way to snack on Christmas? Well, check out the Grinch party poppers. This evil looking snack is healthy, tastes and looks amazing!
4. DIY Pine Tree Christmas Ornament
Nothing says you’re ready for Christmas, like a Christmas tree hanging from a Christmas tree. Turn a regular pine cone to a mini Christmas tree with a little creative effort.
5. DIY Snowflakes from a Plastic Bottle
Don’t waste those plastic bottles just yet. Cut the bottoms off and make snowflakes out of them, to be used as decorations for a homemade Christmas tree or just about anywhere else. Throw the rest of the bottle into the recycling bin.
6. The Do It Yourself Pom – Pom Snowman
Nothing is more fuzzy and adorable than this mini snowman made out of pom poms and some left over christmas decorations.
7. Homemade Pillow Tower Christmas Tree
If you have a little sewing know-how or happen to have some pillows like these, you can form them into a cool Christmas tree.
8. DIY Walnut Christmas Gift Decoration
Are you tired of the same old packaging that’s given everywhere? Well here’s something completely different and awesome. Take a walnut, empty the inside, add a little glitter. Then put some lining in there and you can fit a small necklace or other things inside. Wrap it with a little bow and watch their face as they receive and open this little fellow.
9. DIY Holiday Cup Decoration
Let’s face it, cups are boring. They’re plain, they’re round and they are mass-produced. Well add a little magic with these simple steps to transform your cups and make the drinking experience ten times better.
10. Paper Craft Christmas Tree Decoration
If are able to fold some paper then you can certainly do this one! It’s an awesome hangable or standable christmas tree made from just paper.
11. DIY Cute Hedgehog Ornament
Who knew there was a use for those toilet paper rolls? With a little arts and crafts know-how, turn a pine cone and a toilet roll into this adorable hedge hog.
12. Beautiful Do it Yourself Christmas Tree under 10$
Does your house have very little space? Or perhaps you just want to save a tree and create something spectacular. Well if you can find a pallet and a little leftover paint, hang some handmade or decorations from last year, and it’s ready. You got yourself a Christmas tree for just a few dollars.
13. DIY Snowman Christmas Holiday Decoration
It doesn’t get anymore simple then this, but it will make a center piece for your holiday party.
14. Creative and Cheap DIY Christmas Tree Alternatives
Are you inspired to make yourself a Christmas tree? Well here’s some simple ideas to get you started.
15. Creative Way to Make a Snowman
With a balloon, glue and some string you can make this creative snowman. It will make a cheap and beautiful decoration for your home.
Tutorial Here: http://bit.ly/1i2ABi5
16. Stunning DIY Christmas Tree made From.. Books!
We’ve saved the best for last. If you’ve got yourself some books, you can make yourself an incredible Christmas tree that will leave your guests speechless.
Have you enjoyed this post? Let us know by liking or sharing the article.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make handmade things for decoration step by step
- how to make handmade decoration pieces
- how to make decoration with plastic bottles
- how to make handmade decorative items for home step by step
- handmade things with plastic bottles step by step
- christmas decorations to make out of recycled material
- how to make christmas tree with waste material
- christmas decorations to make yourself
- how to make decoration pieces at home step by step
- best out of waste ideas from plastic bottles for kids