For some travel means leaving their comfort zone, and thus it is a burden. For others, travel means leaving their comfort zone and the beginning of an adventure. For them, travel is a source for life changing experiences, across-world friendships, and mind broadening cultural intertwining.
The holiday season is coming up. And if you are lucky enough, it means that you just may have some extra time to travel and explore the world. It’s no secret that traveling and delving into other cultures head first will make you more open-minded and in turn, happier. Whether you choose to travel close to home or thousands of miles away, the world is yours to explore.
For all those stricken with wanderlust here are breathtaking places to add to your bucket list.
1. Bagan, Myanmar
3. Zhangye Danxia Landform in Gansu, China
6. Salar de Uyuni: One of the World’s Largest Mirrors, Bolivia
7. Tianzi Mountains, China
8. Santorini Island, Greece
9. Angkor Wat, Cambodia
10. Yosemite Valley, USA
11. Hitachi Seaside Park, Japan
12. Bamboo Forest, Japan
13. Petra, Jordan
14. Machu Picchu, Peru
15. Cave in Algarve, Portugal
16. Halong Bay, Vietnam
17. Pamukkale, Turkey
18. Rice Terrace Fields in Mu Cang Chai, Vietnam
19. Monument Valley, USA
20. Naica Mine, Mexico
21. Venice, Italy
23. Plitvice Lakes, Bosnia and Herzegovina
24. Trakai National Park, Lithuania
25. Lençóis Maranhenses, Brazil
26. Navagio Bay, Greece
27. Provence, France
28. Bora Bora, French Polynesia
30. Tulip Fields in Netherlands
31. Geiranger Fjord, Norway
32. Mount Roraima, Venezuela/Brazil/Guyana
33. Vatnajokull Glacier Cave, Iceland
34. Batu Caves, Malaysia
35. Gásadalur, Faroe Islands
36. Antelope Canyon, USA
37. Iguazu Falls, Argentina/Brazil
38. Giza Pyramids, Egypt
39. McWay Falls, USA
40. Cappadocia, Turkey
Photos from: Bored Panda
Looking for more awesomeness?
Join over 100,000 people who are getting awesome tips on how to eat healthier and live happier.