For this week’s dessert I decided to make chocolate pudding. However, I don’t want the classic pudding which has salt, milk, eggs, sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and chocolate chips. These are literally all the ingredients in typical chocolate pudding, and I want to try to avoid most of them. So I came up with a simple recipe, that will be vegan, dairy-free, organic and delicious. The mixture of the ingredients will help you with weight loss, enhance your mood, provide you with essential vitamins and minerals, and give you a boost of energy.
So here’s the Organic Chocolate Pudding recipe:
You will need:
- 2 Bananas
- 3 Cups of Almond Milk
- 4 Table Spoons of Cacao
- 6 Table Spoons of Chia Seeds
Serves 3 people.
- Add the bananas, milk and cacao into the blender and mix them together.
- Pour the delicious mixture evenly into 3 cups.
- Add 2 table spoons of chia seeds into each cup and mix it with a spoon.
- Leave it for 10 minutes on the counter top. Then mix again.
- Put all 3 cups into the fridge and store it over night.
- The next day, it’s ready to eat! If you want, top it with berries, coconut flakes, hemp seeds or anything else. This will add taste as well as other health benefits.
If you guys like to see more recipes, please like or share this one. You can also submit your own at any time!
Incoming search terms:
- organic avenue chocolate chia pudding
- organic chia seed pudding