For a long time now, ketchup has been and remains one of the most popular condiments. However, quite recently tomatoes have made the “dirty dozen” list, meaning they are most likely to be contaminated with bacteria and covered with various chemicals. We do have organic ketchup which is always a great alternative, but it’s quite expensive. And if you have ever made a smoothie, guess what, in 5 minutes you can make your own organic ketchup! Great reasons to make your own ketchup is having the peace of mind that the ingredients are high quality, to save money and to make ketchup that is perfect for YOUR taste buds.
Organic Homemade Ketchup Recipe
You will need:
Two cans of organic tomato paste (6 oz.)
2/3 cup water
3 tablespoons stevia extract (in fine powder form)
1 1/3 cup cider vinegar
1/4 tspn pepper
4 cloves of minced garlic
2 tspn sea salt
4 tablespoons minced white onions
1/4 tsp ground allspice
1/4 tspn ground cloves
How to Make it:
1. Add the ingredients to the blender and blend until the mixture is smooth.
2. Then place the mixture in a small saucepan and heat it (medium heat) for 5 minutes. Don’t forget to stir.
3. Let the mixture cool. Now you can use the ketchup or store it in the refrigerator.
If you have tips on how to make this recipe better or just want to share your thoughts on how it came out, please comment bellow.
Incoming search terms:
- homemade organic ketchup
- home made organic ketchup
- how to make homemade organic ketchup
- organic home made ketchup recipe
- organic homemade ketchup
- organic ketchup