Yet another recipe by Alicia. This time a sweet avocado tuna salad… This mix-up involves somewhat strange flavor combinations, but don’t raise your eyebrows before you tried this – it’s scrumptious!
– 1 organic avocado, mashed with a fork
– 1 can of sustainable Albacore tuna, taken apart with the same fork
– 1 organic apple, finely chopped
– 1T balsamic vinegar
– A few dashes of each: cinnamon, nutmeg, glove, ginger powder and cardamom
– Himalaya salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Well, this doesn’t need much explanation. Mix all ingredients. Voila.
Macro’s per salad
– 15gr carbs
– 30gr protein
– 30gr healthy fat
Looking for more awesomeness?
Join over 100,000 people who are getting awesome tips on how to eat healthier and live happier.